- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Local Mountain guide
- Tips to guide and driver
During this entire roadtrip to berber towns and map book mountains from Marrakech you will have the chance to find life in a Berber town without anyone else while you go to a family home, partake in the lovely scenes and a directed climbing visit to the 7 cascades. Find the scenes of the High Atlas with this private entire roadtrips from Marrakech.
- THE ITINERARY OF DAY TRIP TO THE 4 VALLEYS AND HIGH ATLAS
We will get you from your lodging in Marrakech to begin our roadtrip to investigate the high Atlas Mountains; we will stop at Lake Lalla Takerkoust, the one that provisions this dry locale of Morocco with water. Then, at that point, we will proceed with the visit in the town of Aguergour, where you will take Berber tea with a native family who will cause you to find its customs. You will find out about the traditions of this migrant individuals while visiting the lovely valley of the Kik Plateau.
We will arrive at the town of Asni where a week by week berber market happens each Tuesday, then, at that point, proceed through the valley of Sidi admissions and pass by the ski station of Oukaimden to come to the ourika valley in the Atlas Mountains with stunning perspectives and make a move to take a camel ride, (discretionary). After a camel ride, you will be headed to the furthest limit of the Valley, where you will stop to meet your aide who will take you in a mobile and climbing visit the 7 waterfals in the Atlas.
After the climb you will partake in a conventional lunch in a neighborhood café by the river,before we start the excursion back to Marrakech. During the excursion, you will visit distinctive Berber locales described by their wonderful mountain scenes.
More about Marrakech
More about Morocco
More about this tour
- Explore the valleys of Asni, Ukaimeden and Ourika with a professional and experienced guide.
- View the waterfalls of Ourika Valley on a guided hiking tour
- Travel to a traditional Amazigh village and take a break for lunch at a typical Amazigh house
- Explore the Amazigh village and discover life in the mountains
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in the Ourika Valley along the river
- Discover Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Toubkal climbs above 4000 meters above sea level.