- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Excess baggage charge
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Unlimited bottled water
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- First Entrance fees
Stunning scenes, astounding streets and enchanting customary towns make the Ourika Valley, one of the most well known roadtrips from Marrakech; partake in the wonderful scenes and a directed climbing visit to the 7 cascades. Following the course of the waterway Ourika you can respect the heavenly scene of the High Atlas, very surprising from that of Marrakech, pass through the picturesque and stunning scenes of the High Atlas.
- THE ITINERARY OF DAY TRIP TO OURIKA VALLEY AND ATLAS MOUNATINS
PROGRAM DETAILS :
On the off chance that you love nature, the cascades will without a doubt be the feature of the visit. Many individuals make a move to swim in the waterway, however you will without a doubt speculate, the water is frosty. The first of the cascades is effectively available, while you should wander further to get to the accompanying ones. You should climb and move to get to a portion of the cascades, so we encourage you to get into appropriate shoes.
In principle, this is a visit to the core of customary Berber life in the mountain towns. Once there, you will understand that what you are sold as an ordinary educational encounter is truly a dramatic execution for vacationers. When in doubt, the dad will show you around his home and set up a mint tea.
The most famous customary week after week markets of the zone are those of Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday). On the off chance that you show up in the valley from the mountains, Tahanaout (Tuesday) and Asni (Saturday), you will find other intriguing business sectors.
More about Marrakech
More about this tour
- View the waterfalls of Ourika Valley on a guided hiking tour
- A trip to the traditional Amazigh village
- Explore the Valley of Ourica with a professional and experienced guide
- Explore the Amazigh village and discover life in the mountains
- Enjoy a traditional lunch in the riverside Ourika Valley or Panorama Terrace
- Traditional markets: The most popular in the region are Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday).