- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- First Entrance fees
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Local Mountain guide
- Tips to guide and driver
Stunning scenes, astounding streets and beguiling customary towns make the roadtrip to Ouarzazate a commendable. During this roadtrip we will cross the high chart book mountains and pass through the tichka pass 2260M to arrive at the Kasbah of ait ben haddou a world legacy, then, at that point, keep on visiting the unesco Kasbah Taourirte and the film exhibition hall of Ouarzazate.
- PROGRAM DETAILS :
THE ITINERARY OF DAY TRIP TO OUARZAZATE THROUGH ATLAS MOUNATINS
Ouarzazate is quite possibly the most famous Moroccan destinations for filmmaker from around the world. one of the cinematographic resources of this spot is the nature of the light, its prevalence increments with the acknowledgment of Lawrence of Arabia in 1962, turned specifically on the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou, little town near Ouarzazate having therefore been recorded as world legacy.
Aït Ben Haddou is a Kasbah (invigorated city) found 30 kilometers from Ouarzazate. Like Atlas studios, the Kasbah has been shot many occasions and shows up in such extraordinary works of art as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy and The Nile Diamond.
Kasbah Taourirt is one more invigorated city around Ouarzazate. The development was made of slammed earth, has two crenelated towers and is viewed as one of the most incredible safeguarded kasbahs in Morocco
More about Marrakech
More about Morocco
More about this tour
- Discover the UNESCO Kasbah, a World Heritage Site
- See the Ouarzazate cinema
- Explore the Amazigh village of High Atlas and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- There is a guided walking tour to Ait Benhadukasbah
- A trip to the traditional city of Ouarzazate
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant with panoramic views of the Casbah