- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- All meals included
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Professionally guided tour
- Excess baggage charge
- First Entrance fees
- Local Mountain guide
- Tips to guide and driver
The 3 days desert visit to Merzouga from Fes, we will make a trip from Fes to Ifran the little Switzerland of Morocco and go through the cedar backwoods in Azrou to meet Barbary monkeys and proceed through the Ziz valley to investigate the greatest palm of Ziz, we will ride camel for a wonderful nightfall in the sand rises of Erg chebbi in Merzouga.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Fes - Midelt - Gorges of Todra (Todgha)
Promptly in the first part of the day, takeoff with driver towards the Gorges de Todra, through the mountains and cedar timberlands of the Middle Atlas. Pass by Ifrane, a wonderful ski resort and Azrou, a significant specialty community having some expertise in cedar work. Then, at that point, you show up in Midelt. Lunch in a café. In the early evening, proceed through the Ziz valley to the Gorges de Todra Dinner and short-term in an excellent visitor house.
Canyons of Todra - Erfoud - Sand ridges of Erg Chebbi (Merzouga)
After breakfast, takeoff to Erfoud through the Ziz Valley, specked with palm trees. Lunch in a café. Proceed to the sand ridges of Erg Chebbi. 1 hour and a big part of camel ride to appreciate the nightfall at the huge sand rises and go through the night in a desert camp in the rises. Supper and short-term under itinerant tent.
Merzouga - Fez
Get up ahead of schedule to watch the dawn over the sand ridges of Erg Chebbi and camel back at the foot of the Erg Chebbi sand rises and flight bearing Fez by means of the city of Errachidia, the Valley of Ziz and Midelt; lunch and recuperation of the street through the Middle Atlas through Azrou, Ifrane and Immouzzer Kandar. Move to your inn or your Riad in Fes around 7 PM.
More about Morocco
More about this tour
- Meet Barbary Macaques in the cedar forest of Azrou
- Explore the Toudra Canyon and palm groves
- Ride a camel and enjoy the beautiful sunsets and sunrises in the dunes
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in a desert camp under the starry sky of Merzouga
- Explore the green palms of ziz Valley
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way to Merzouga
- Explore the hidden Amazigh villages across the Middle Atlas and High Atlas Mountains
- Meet the locals and discover their culture